Seems like I opened a pandora’s box with yesterday’s post about dumb Commonwealth.
A few new contributed absurdities:
- Tickling women is illegal in Virginia;
- You cannot wash a mule on a sidewalk in Culpeper;
- Spitting on sea gulls is illegal in Norfolk;
- Skunks cannot be kept as pets in Prince William County (but why would one want to?);
- It is also illegal to park a car on a railroad track in Prince William County (but again, why would one want to?);
- And, in Norfolk, patting a woman on the butt can cost a man 60 days in jail.